Go to: Main content »
|Minimum: 5.4ºC||Current: 5.4ºC||Maximum : 5.9ºC|
* 200 m from the Bonaigua 2.072 Village: Restaurante Cap del Port: haute cuisine in the high mountains.
1 km from the exit of the Peülla chairlift: Restaurante Verge de les Ares: local cuisine from the Pallars region.
1. Restaurante 5J Grill Baqueira: A gastronomic refuge located at 1,800m where you can taste the best 100% pure acorn-fed ham and Iberian cold meats as well as exquisite grilled meat, straight from Jabugo, while you enjoy spectacular views over the Arán Valley. Whether you choose the cosy indoors by the open fire or the lovely sun terrace, you are sure to enjoy a culinary experience, and just at the foot of the slopes.
To book call Isabel Pereira - Tel.: +34 626 285 356
2. Bar 1.800: Enjoy a coffee or a snack, some fried eggs with the accompaniment of your choice or a selection of sandwiches. And on the sheltered terrace, try the famous grilled Catalan sausage with bread spread with tomato and olive oil.
3. Self-service El Bosque: Family restaurant, perfect for a quick lunch with the kids and all the family. Located next to the control tower, its spacious terraces also have a section where you can taste fair trade coffees and delicious sweet crepes.
4. Bar Bosque: Freshly made sandwiches. Coffees, crepes and waffles corner. Don’t miss the bar’s speciality: the Countryside Sandwich.
4. Pàrrec Bosque: Sun terrace, with drinks service and a lovely sunbed zone. Enjoy the barbecue offering Catalan sausage and bread and tomato, frankfurters and garnish.
5. Info-café: Next to the beginners’area. The perfect spot to enjoy a select menu of coffees and infusions, chocolate drinks and fresh cakes and pastries.
6. Bar-Restaurante 2.200: Buffet-style: choose your own dishes from freshly made sandwiches, salads, Aran-style stew, spaghetti or the dish of the day.
Pàrrec 2.200: Enjoy the best beef hamburger in the resort, as well as grilled Catalan sausages while you relax on the sunny terrace and take in the panoramic views. And if you wish, you can also enjoy an individual bottle (two glasses) of Moët & Chandon at 2,200 metres altitude.
7. Restaurante Pla de Beret: À la carte restaurant, the only one in this area, serving salads, pasta and grilled meat dishes with table service either inside or out on the terrace with magnificent views of the Beret Plain. It offers a“Plain menu” and a children’s menu. Reservations can be made for party dinners of over 20 people.
To book call Toñi Roldán: +34 626 346 636
8. Audeth Self-service: Delicious salads and toasties or the menu of your choice to enjoy indoors. On the enormous terrace enjoy grilled Catalan sausage, or sandwiches such as ham, tuna, etc., tinned olives and seafood.
9. Bar Er Audeth: Self-service bar located on the ground floor of the Pla de Beret Restaurant where you can enjoy a wide selection of sandwiches.
10. Audi Quattro Bar: Audi’s new spectacular bar on the fabulous Beret terrace. Taste the specialities: foie-gras or Minorcan sobrasada titbit or the house speciality sandwich, Pepa Tomate. You can also enjoy bread roll sandwiches and Espinaler tinned aperitifs.
11. Barralh Blanhiblar: Spectacular marquee and sun terrace boasting the best views of Baqueira Beret. House specialities are acorn-fed Iberian ham on bread spread with tomato and olive oil, and a ham board with toast and a glass of wine or cava.
12. Pàrrec Dossau: A lively grill with great music located at the highest point of Beret. Wide selection of frankfurters and hamburgers. Parrec Dossau because you ski and you are young!
13. Moët Winter Lounge: A unique spot, with a dining room and terrace designed for you to enjoy a glass of Moët & Chandon accompanied by some delicious tapas. For lunches in the dining room and dinner for groups of over 12 people a prior reservation is essential. Enjoy the special menu on full moon nights with tasting of a selection of Moët & Chandon champagnes, in open spaces and shared dining room. Access from the car park by horse-drawn sledge and after-dinner party with Dj.
To book call +34 682 737 679.
13. Pàrrec de Orri: The most demanding palates have made this eatery’s veal sandwich speciality famous, which you can enjoy while relaxing on the sun terrace.
14. Pàrrec Argulls: Located halfway between Bonaigua and Baqueira, this grill offers sandwiches, soups, aperitifs and so on to enjoy while relaxing on the sunny terrace and taking in the panoramic views. Specialities are frankfurters, cheese and bacon, Saxony-style roast pork loin with Gouda cheese and its speciality sandwich: chicken breast, mushrooms, peppers and cheese.
15. Cafetería Bonaigua: Enjoy a delicious selection of freshly made sandwiches on the fabulous terrace which encircles the café. On its open air grill you can sample a tasty Catalan sausage sandwich or its speciality sandwich: grilled pork loin and green pepper.
15. Restaurante Bonaigua: Modern pizzeria where you can also enjoy grilled meats and typical dishes from the Arán Valley and the Pallars region. Tapas from El Refugi.
15. Bar El Refugi San Miguel: offers a wide range of Premium lagers, beers and drinks as well as exquisite dishes and tapas supervised by chefs Dani García, Paco Roncero and Paco de Paz. Enjoy a choice of fantastic tapas and full meal menu, or if you prefer, a dinner accompanied by music and a fun-filled après-ski party.
16. Baqueira Bar: At 1,500 metres, this is the place to be! The best sounds round the clock with coffee, mojitos, lagers, beers and gin & tonics accompanied by deliciously topped toasties. And on Saturdays there is live music courtesy of a Dj or band.
17. Wine Bar by Viña Pomal: Enjoy a comprehensive selection of dishes and tapas such as chicken croquettes, beef fillet on toast as well as fresh seafood of the day: razor fish, clams, Dublin prawns, oysters, etc. accompanied by a menu of fine wines from different regions of Spain with certificate of origin.
17. Drinkery: Music bar where you can enjoy an alcoholic or soft drink after skiing open from 6 pm onwards. An after dinner favourite.
18. Haägen Dazs: A coffee, slice of cake or a pastry, a chocolate and fruit fondue, a delicious ice cream or just a soft drink. Open from 8.30 am to 8 pm.
All bars on the resort offer pre-packed gluten-free products.
Gluten-free meals can be ordered at the Buffet del Hotel Montarto, Restaurante Pla de Beret, Self-service Audeth, Self-service Bosque, Restaurante 5J Grill, Restaurante 2.200 cafés and restaurants.
For information about allergens, ask at each establishment.
All restaurants offer a children’s menu.
Cafés on the slopes: for your convenience, guests staying at the Hotel Montarto can charge all their drinks and food consumption in the cafés, restaurants and bars directly to their hotel bill, without having to pay for them separately.
A unique spot, with dining room and terrace, perfect for enjoying a glass of Moët & Chandon and some delicious tapas. For lunches in the dining room and dinners for groups of 12 upwards a reservation is essential.
Tel.: 34 682 737 679
A gastronomic refuge located at 1,800 metres where you can taste the best 100% acorn-fed ham and Iberian cold meats as well as mouth-watering grilled meat straight from Jabugo, while you enjoy spectacular views over the Arán Valley. Whether you choose the cosy indoors by the open fire or the lovely terrace, you are sure to enjoy a delicious culinary experience, and just at the foot of the slopes.
Tel.: +34 626 285 356
Offers a selection of Premium lagers, beers and drinks as well as exquisite dishes and tapas supervised by chefs Dani García, Paco Roncero and Paco de Paz. Enjoy a wonderful tapas menu and full meal menu, or if you prefer, book a dinner with music and fun-filled après-ski parties.
Tel.: +34 626 287 637
In the Wine Bar you can enjoy an extensive selection of dishes and tapas such as chicken croquettes, beef fillet on toast as well as fresh seafood of the day: razor fish, clams, Dublin prawns, oysters, etc. accompanied by a menu of fine wines from different regions of Spain with certificate of origin. It is also famous for its desserts and sweets for the perfect ending to your meal. Located in the 1500 Village, where La Perdiu Blanca Restaurant used to be in the Plaza del Fórum of Baqueira.
Tel.: +34 690 279 899
Music bar located on the ground floor of the Hotel Montarto where you can enjoy an alcoholic or soft drink after skiing. The bar is open from 6 pm, and is the perfect spot for an after dinner drink too. It also has two large screens where you can watch the sports action of the day from 4 pm onwards on Saturdays.
New Gourmet boutique in the 1500 Village, next to the Hotel Montarto where you can find the best selection of gourmet products as well as bread, cakes and pastries, biscuits, chocolates, tinned foods, wines, oil, ice cream and pre-prepared dishes, cakes for parties, Epiphany cakes, Easter eggs, etc. made to order.
Tel.: +34 699 734 300
Newly refurbished and located next to the car park at 1500. The restaurant, which opened in 1976, is a fine example of local Aranese cuisine. Choose from an excellent à la carte tasting in an unforgettable setting or the special lunchtime menu. Enjoy your après-ski relaxing on its terrace to the best music.
Tel.: +34 973 645 708